Finally, here is this year’s Advent Calendar made from toilet paper rolls and mini trees. Simple, easy and beautiful! Learn how you can make a roll + tree advent calendar.
- 24 empty toilet paper rolls
- 24 mini trees. I found mine at Søstrene Grene
- Craft paper
- Brown paper
- Ribbons printed out on plain white paper. Free template here.
- A pair of scissors
- A glue stick
- Double sided self adhesive foam pads
- Start with closing one side of the roll with craft paper and a glue stick. When the glue has hardened, cut off superfluous paper so that you will get a smooth round end of the cylinder.
- Put a little gift inside. If you need gift ideas check out DIY Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Calendar. Close the roll with brown paper and glue stick. Cut around to make it smooth.
- Glue the tree on top of the roll, on the craft paper side.
- Cut out a ribbon and fasten it to the roll with a double sided self adhesive foam pad. That’s it! Now do this with all 24 (or 25) rolls.